Today I woke up grumpy. Despite going to bed early I could barely make myself get up. And when I did, everything seem to irritate me. As I drove to work, annoyed with life, I listened to Fall Out Boy tell me how I felt. Troubled thoughts and low self-esteem are not the way to start off the day!
A positive attitude in the morning is vital to me. I've noticed if I can have a good mood in the morning, than life in general seems a little bit better. I think this morning if I had taken the time to gather my thoughts and calm myself, I wouldn't have arrived at work with such a bitter feeling. I need to do better at that. So I am officially dedicating this blog post to ways I can start my day off on the right foot.
POSITIVE STEPS TO START THE DAY: A MANIFESTO
Spend a moment outside. Take deep breaths of fresh air. Appreciate the beauty of the world.
Do a few simple stretches.
Today will a good day. Work will go well. I will be happy.
I am strong, confident, intelligent, and beautiful. I can overcome obstacles.
LOVE LIFE
IT WILL LOVE YOU BACK
IT WILL LOVE YOU BACK
love,
lisapink
No comments:
Post a Comment