I love Sunday's. I adore them. I look forward to them all week, and then cherish them once they have arrived.
Sunday is Cuddle Day.
I work Monday through Friday, 9-5. Its a pretty normal schedule, and not one I mind too much. However, Babykins' work schedule varies. Often, its Tuesday through Saturday, 11-8. Because he works much later than I do, it always feels as though we only have a moment to be together before my eyes start drifting shut and he has to put me to bed.
Okay, this is off topic, but YES, Babykins puts me to bed. Literally. Its so cute. :) Babykins is strange in the way that he does not seem to require much sleep. This, in addition to his later work schedule, means that he doesn't really get tired until 2 or 3 a.m. However, I start getting sleepy at 10 p.m. So most nights as I crawl into bed, he will come to bed with me and cuddle for a bit until I fall asleep. Then he gets up and plays guitar until he's actually tired. He knows I can't fall asleep without him. I know how lucky I am to have a Babykins who will take care of me like that. Ah! I love him. :)
Anyway. The absolute necessity of going to work each day means that we don't get to spend all that much time together during the week. And then comes Sunday. We both nearly always have Sunday off. So each Sunday, we get to be together THE ENTIRE DAY. I love it. We never really do anything all that interesting. Usually we spend it watching movies, reading, or just hanging out. For instance, right now as I type this blog Babykins is standing a few feet from me, jamming on his guitar. Oh, and now he came over to give me a kiss. I just love that we have this day to relax while enjoying each other's company.
I have ten hours of Sun(Cuddle)Day left. And then roughly 154 hours until our next Sun(Cuddle)Day. I think I might ask Babykins to put down the guitar and hold me.
love,
lisapink
No comments:
Post a Comment