Facts About Me (Just In Case You Truly Know Nothing About My Life)
- I'm 21.
- Boyfriend is Jesse. He's 22.
- We've been together for roughly a year.
- We live in a cute little apartment in Sandy.
- I've lived in SLC for about four years.
- I'm from small town in Logan, UT
- I work at a home security company as the "Office Manager"
- Hobbies are: reading, digital photography (visit lisapink.art), watching tv/movies, cuddling, shopping, enjoying the outdoors, and... other terribly exciting things...
Now I'd like to expound on Fact Number Four. Jesse and I just recently moved into a new basement apartment in Sandy. I am OBSESSED with it. It is the most darling little place! Its in a quiet, slightly older suburb close to the freeway (but far enough away that you can't hear semi's blasting by in the middle of the night!). Right behind our apartment is an open marsh, which is wonderful because we hear birds singing in the morning, bullfrogs calling at night, and we still have a great view of the mountains.
By far my favorite thing about the new place is the kitchen. Our last apartment had a shared kitchen, which really we did not ever use. Now that we have our own kitchen, I find myself wanting to do things like... MAKE DINNER. If you know me, you know that's a pretty big deal. When I lived alone it was always way too much effort, and I usually frozen dinner'ed it. Or ate out. :) But now it just feels so nice to make a little meal for the two of us to enjoy.
We've lived there for about three weeks now and we're nearly unpacked. Our new place does have less storage, so there's been several trips to D.I. to get rid of non-essentials. But I've been doing great at getting things somewhat organized! I'm not sure why, but I really have such a strong desire to make this a home for us.
Hopefully in the next few weeks I can post a picture of our completely unpacked, set-up, fun little place!
Stay tuned!
love,
lisapink

No comments:
Post a Comment