It's been said before. It's been felt before. Why waste time feeling when life is meaningless? Be happy or be numb. No one wants the sadness. No one wants the real. Alone. So pointlessly alone when we all suffer the same damn ________________
I like my alcohol strong and sugary. The contrast of the sweet and the burning feels as beautiful as life is harsh.
Cold water and green trees are reasons to be human. Sensation is most of what we are.
I hope I sleep tonight. I hope I can fight a day and feel like I won. Is there winning when the enemy is within? Are there allies when allies have enemies of their own?
Night. The existence of myself, here, now, beyond all logic or statistic. The dust that cries. The particles that feel. A universe that turns regardless until it doesn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment