I admire so much about you!
You’re like fiercest feminist and it's beautiful. You actually care/are aware of politics, and you’ll fight for social equality anywhere, anytime. You’re boldly and wonderfully outspoken. But you’re also sensitive. You truly care about the people in your life, and you aren’t afraid to show it. You get that life isn’t always peaches and roses, and embrace that darker side of emotions. Yet you don’t let it pop your pep. You’ve been through depression, religion, all these things in your life and I can tell that you know you relied on your own strength to get you through. And you love books! Ugh, you are fantastic.
I never got “casual” people. Passive people. The ones who don’t care too much about anything, or would rather not cause “contention,” who wanna keep chat light and simple. The ones who glide through life with their eyes closed to anything but the stuff that feeds their blindness. That’s not you. And it's not me. We’ve got our eyes wide open and are seeing life for all its crazy, painful, goddamn beautiful bullshit.
Good luck, girl. You are going wonderful places.
love,
lisapink
No comments:
Post a Comment