Friday, September 23, 2011

Whore Devores

Babykins and I started looking at wedding venues last night. I am completely overwhelmed by all the choices out there! But also excited. So far I've been thinking an intimate outdoor wedding. I'd like it to be August of next year, so I can count on the weather being warm (but slightly cooler in the evening). There are a couple nice places we've found, but they're fairly pricey so we're still thinking. One of these days we'll need to take off work and go look at them. Fun!

We were looking at a buffet menu at one location, and Jesse commented that it looked like they had some tasty whore devores. I looked at him, trying to see if he was joking. Then I asked, "You mean hors d'oeuvres?" Apparently he had never connected the pronunciation of the word with the (rather strange) french spelling. It was hilarious. Apparently he doesn't know everything in the world! I always thought he did!

After finding a couple potential wedding venues to look at, Jesse decided he wanted to start our wedding playlist. I'm not surprised that is the first thing that really interests him, with his love of music! He found several songs he wanted to add to our list. They were all super adorable! Some of the songs he was singing to me as we listened to them. Ah! He's so sweet. One was called "Luckiest" by Ben Folds. Its perfect for us, because both of us completely believe we're the lucky ones.

The weather is turning colder, which I am not looking forward to! I hate winter. I also hate that Jesse and I won't be able to take our night walks together anymore. We're going to get a gym membership so we can keep excerising, but it won't be as fun without him. What is?

love,
lisapink

No comments:

Post a Comment