God I fucking miss trees. It's getting better. I can actually see the sky some days. There were several weeks where my life was oppressive darkness caving around me. This is the worst winter in my memory. And I think also just factually in my lifetime in Logan. Is this karma for wanting to move?
The job search is going horribly slow.
I had a foursome. Sorta? I don't know what qualifiers there need to be but four naked people in a bed sounds good enough for me.
I had a first date tonight? I dunno. I'm so bad at this!! I haven't even really thought about it much but now I'm listening to music wishing I had a girlfriend to snuggle and kiss and laugh and play with her hair and watch dumb movies.
But also dating is hard!!! I like my cozy family and my cozy life and sitting on the couch in my comfy clothes drinking too much and watching Netflix.
Can my sexuality be cuddles?
love,
lisapink
No comments:
Post a Comment