I thought it was funny that very soon after talking to my mother about our plans to move she suddenly finds a renewed interest in going to therapy together. Because, this is some dramatic moment she can feed off. I told her I was fine the way things were. She said, well I know I am.
Yeah. She is. She doesn't talk to me. Doesn't have an interest in me. Would still never support me if it had the slightest hint of non-lds standards. But she's in control. I'm not not talking to her. So she's fine.
Besides, she's got her new daughter. And still can't fathom why I won't accept her as my sister.
But I can laugh now. It took a long time to heal from losing my belief in a mother's love. But I did. I just love myself double now.
Because I'm fucking awesome.
love,
lisapink
No comments:
Post a Comment