Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wrong

I'm at work, attempting to prolong my lunch break as long as possible.

I know I have things pretty good. I have an amazing boyfriend. I have a cozy little home. I have a decent and steady job where I am appreciated (most of the time). And I'm trying to get outside my comfort zone and expand my social circle, something I haven't even attempted in awhile.

But life is still draining. I feel like I put so much of myself into work and friendships. Everyone needs something from me. Everyone is interested in what they can get. And it leaves me empty and feeling worthless. What makes people think that I can just handle all of their shit that they throw at me? What makes people think that I don't need help, that I don't make mistakes, that I don't need to be taken care of? 'Cause they're wrong. They're so wrong.

Alright. Life is hard. Usually I can handle it all. But when I'm running on a few hours of sleep, PMSing, and staring at three weeks worth of work that needs to be done ASAP, it just seems a little bit too hard. All I want to do right now is go home and sleep. And have my Babykins take care of me. Yeah. That sounds pretty good.

love,
lisapink

No comments:

Post a Comment