Friday, May 27, 2011

Right

Green trees. Blue skys. And a weekend ahead of me.

I always feel more hopeful and happy before a weekend. Such a nice 48 hour reminder that life isn't ALL bad. I've got a pretty decent weekend planned. Tonight Babykins and I will go to a movie (for free! he won a gift certificate for employee of the month). OH! They just opened up a movie theater right by us! I'm excited; all the other theaters were like twenty minutes away. It was ridiculous. Then Saturday I've got all day to clean and run errands while Babykins is at work. I'll miss him, but at least I'll get to have lunch with him! I'll also spend that time getting cute so we can go out with Kari. And then we'll end the weekend with our regular Sunday relaxing routine. Ah! So happy! I feel good again.

Another reason to be hopeful: I've basically been doing a job meant for two people at work, and my boss finally gave the go ahead to hire another person. That means the next few weeks will be hectic with interviews and training, but I am hoping in the end it will be worth it and I won't be so completely overwhelmed all the time!

Three and a half hours until the weekend!

love,
lisapink

1 comment: