I'm tired. I read my post from a year and a half ago. So much has changed, and yet nothing has. I feel overwhelmed by emotions. Not surprising, since I never learned how to handle things like an adult. I only know how to handle things by crying or yelling or being depressed. And I don't want to do that any more. I want to grow up. I want to be in control of my emotions. And as nice as it is, I don't want to be babied anymore. I need to take pride in myself as a woman. Jesse says that I need to have more private time to focus on myself, and he's probably right. Putting my thoughts down will help, if I can ever find the time and motivation to do it. This is a start. I'll try again when I'm ready. I'll love myself for what I'm able to accomplish.
love,
lisapink
No comments:
Post a Comment